Friday, October 2, 2009

From Radio to Red Carpet!


Good morning friends!
What a busy day i had yesterday! Worked til 1pm, then I joined my wonderful & talented sister on her radio station Westside FM. I co-presented with her and was so much fun. Could not believe how amazing and natural she really was on the radio, where as I sounded like a man!
Great times though!

After the radio we headed to Regent Street to Hamleys for the BBC Children in Need launch party. What a fun night. It all started by walking up a red carpet with paps papping away.. I honestly felt famous! We met up with Theo Gellatly, an awesome guy who is also the owner of BAM! Management. Theo was with one of his clients, Nadine. I absolutely love this girl. Her style reminded me of Billie Holliday and she really is such an awesome, down to earth girl. You can check out her music via myspace.. www.myspace.com/nadinewildpalmermusic.

There were a lot of HOT guys there including the "Here come the Boys" chip'n'dale act.. I think i dribbled! Dotty from Eastenders was there with her little pigtails still in but I must say, she looked quite miserable. Anthony Costa, Mo from BB and some other Z listers were there. Apparently Cheryl Cole was due to turn up but I didnt see her. Met Pudsy bear too :-)

Great day all in all...

Love Little Miss V xx

No comments:

Post a Comment