Thursday, August 5, 2010

Mr Magic!!

Hey Dolls..

So its been a while since i last blogged. Im Sorry! But, good excuse. I have a new job! Go me!

So instead of my usual blog of being the love guru or giving advice, its just gonna be a quicky to show you my boy.. the best magician around.. DAMIEN!! this dude is amazing. He has done his weird and wonderful tricks already for lots of celebs including JLS, Diversity and Alexandra Burke to name a few.

If you click on this link... http://www.youtube.com/damienmagic666 it will take you to his youtube page where you can see what he does best. Show him some love people.
If you have twitter, add him.. he loves new friends @DamienMagician


I will be back in a few days with a blog with one of the topics all you lovely dolls have sent me.
Dont forget you can send any question or problem to me, blogdoll21@gmail.com or on my facebook page Ilana 'Lala' Vaknine or leave comments here!

Lotsa love...

Little Miss V.. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment